I have shared some recipes with you guys this month like Macaroni Waldorf Salad and Nutella Cream Cupcakes. But i guess something is missing, something which is my all time favorite, something which tastes heavenly. So i made this marvelous Caramel Walnut cake which is obviously egg less. I simply topped it with some caramel syrup and its tasted great. I assure you that its a must try recipe which you guys will purely love.
Do share your feedback with me on my Instagram page @bhumikajindal2009 and keep baking!!
Preparation Time – 05 Minutes
Cooking Time – 45-60 Minutes
Serves – 12 person
2 ½ cups all purpose flour
¼ cup fresh walnuts
150 gm butter
1 cup brown sugar
½ cup curd
½ cup caramel syrup
1¼ cup milk
½ tbsp vanilla extract
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 9” round cake tin
2. In a bowl take butter and brown sugar together and mix until well incorporated
3. Add caramel syrup and curd and beat for other 30 seconds (at this point the mix may curdle but no worries). Add milk
4. Mix all the dry ingredients together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl.
5. Now add the dry ingredient to the wet mixture in two batches and mix well.
6. Add walnuts and mix again.
7. Place the cake batter in the prepared tin and bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
8. Let the cake cool down completely.
9. Drizzle caramel syrup over the cake and serve.