Chocolate Hazelnut Tart
Oreo lovers go crazy over the delicious and heavenly Chocolate Hazelnut Tart which comes with the perfect flavor of Oreo in it. Now your favorite cookie is in a form of beautiful Tart, isn’t it a treat!
And the best part for those who don’t want to bake is that this recipe is totally a no bake. So just catalog down the ingredients and start making these lip-smacking tarts today.
Learn how to make Chocolate Hazelnut Tart, a delectable and quick dessert recipe with “THE LOCAL CHEFS”
Preparation Time – 45 Minutes
Cooking Time – 5 Minutes
Serves – 6-8 Pancakes
10 Oreo biscuits
2 Tbsp Butter
For Chocolate Sauce
200gms Dark Chocolate
1/2 Cup Cream
2 Tbsp nutella
Butterscotch pralines for garnishing
1. Grind 10 Oreo biscuits.
2. Add butter to the biscuit crumbles and grind again.
3. Place the mixture in a tart pan.
4. Refrigerate it for 10 minutes.
5. Boil the cream and add it to dark chocolate.
6. Add hazelnut paste to the melted chocolate.
7. Pour the ganache over the tart crust and refrigerate it for 30 minutes.