Eggless Choco-Chips Cake (In cooker)
Summers are here so are the kids’s vacations! A perfect time to make something special for your little one’s. Kids love chocolate and specially chocolate cake. So here we bring to you a perfect recipe of Eggless Choco-Chips Cake for these summer which is extremely soft, moist and full of chocolaty flavor.
Having a child is something that fills your live with full of joy, excitement, anxiety, trial and happiness. For me happiness is baking cake for my little one and its always exiting too. It brings smile on her face and shining in her eyes. She loves cake and is always very exited whenever i bake for her. When ever she asks me in her sweet and lisping voice for cake , i really cant stop myself from baking even in this hot summers.
Cake is one of the most easy and simple recipe which could be made with very few ingredients available at home. There are few thing which has to be kept in mind while baking. First weight your ingredients properly and accurately. Second, choose proper sized tin for baking as per quantity of batter. Third, do not over beat the batter. Last and very important bake the cake for right time on right temperature. So do try this recipe and make your little once Smile………..
Salt for base
1 ½ Cup all purpose flour
90 gms refined sugar
1 ½ Tbsp coco powder
2 Tbsp choco chips
½ Tbsp baking powder
1 Tps cooking soda
1Tbsp chocolate sauce
40 ml butter
45 ml curd
75 ml milk (room temperature)
1. Pre heat the cooker for 10 min by layering the base with salt.
2. Place a ring inside the cooker and remove the vent valve (cooker whistle).
3. In a bowl sieve together all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and soda.
4. Add sugar and choco chips and mix well.
5. Now add all the wet ingredients to the dry mixture and mix together till well incorporated.
6. Pour the batter in a greased tin and tap.
7. Place the tin inside the cooker and let the cake bake for 30-35 minutes or till skewer comes out clean.
8. De-mold the cake on a cooling rake ad allow it to cool down.
9. Cut into pieces and sever by drizzling chocolate sauce