Honey Oatmeal Cookies
Fill your cookie jar with the amazing “Honey Oatmeal cookies” that’s twice as satisfying. Chocolate lovers will love the chips, and whole-grain seekers will be glad about the natural oats. These charming treats are a welcome addition to any cookie tray. Easy to make, simple to gather, hassle free and absolutely delicious.
So here “The Local Chefs” brings to you a perfect cookie recipe which will keep you asking for more and more with every cup of tea and coffee.
Preparation Time – 10 Minutes
Cooking Time – 15 Minutes
Serves – 12 – 15 pieces
1 cup or 125 gms Maida
1 cup or 100 gms Oats
1 cup or 100 gms Brown Sugar
½ cup or 110 gms butter
1 teaspoon baking powder
60 ml Honey
1/4th teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
50 gms Raisins
50 gms chocolate chips
1. In a bowl whisk butter and brown sugar well.
2. Add honey and mix well.
3. Mix baking powder along with flour and add this to the butter mixture.
4. Add instant oats along with chopped chocolates and raisins with vanilla essence.
5. Mix everything well and shape them in form of cookies on the baking tray.
6. Bake it at 170 degree for 15 minutes. (If you are making small cookies bake it for 10 to 12 minutes)
7. Once baked, allow it to cool down and enjoy with hot cup of tea or coffee!