Oreo Cupcakes with Frosting
Oreo Cookies are one of the kids most favorite cookies and so are the cupcakes. What if we combine both together.
Oooooohhhh Yes!!!!!!!!!! Here “The Local Chefs” brings to you a new recipe with the perfect combination of oreo cookies in and out the cupcakes which feels delight in every bite. Oreo Cupcakes are just perfect for all bachha party, in fact they are something that every kid in us will love and carve, irrespective of time and hunger…..
Preparation Time – 10 Minutes
Cooking Time – 20 Minutes
Serves – 10 People (Makes 10 regular size cupcakes)
For Cup cakes
85 gm plain flour
35 gm cornstarch or cornflour
½ tsp baking powder
¼ tsp baking soda
1 tbsp Coco Powder
125 ml + 1/2 tbsp vinegar
110 gm granulated sugar
60 ml vegetable oil (I used rice bran)
½ tsp vanilla extract
½ tbsp water
14 Oreo Biscuits (Cream Separated)
For Oreo Frosting
35 gms Butter salted
85 gms Icing Sugar
3 Oreo Biscuits (Cream Separated)
1. Line a cupcake or muffin pan with cupcake liners and place Oreo cookie in the bottom of each liner.
2. In a bowl assemble all the dry ingredients the plain flour, corn starch, coco powder, baking powder and soda together and sieve together once.
3. Pre heat the oven to 175 C/350 F.
4. In a separate bowl put in the milk and vinegar and allow it to sit for about 4-5 minutes. Put in the granulated sugar and oil and mix until the sugar dissolves. Stir in the vanilla extract.
5. Now put in the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, add ½ tbsp water and mix with the help of spatula until well incorporated.
6. Take remaining cookies and chop coarsely and add to cake mix.
7. With the help of an ice cream scoop or a spoon drop the batter into the cupcake liners and bake for about 20 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
8. Cream together butter and icing sugar. super fine the Oreo biscuits and add to the prepared frosting.
9. After cupcakes have cooled frost the cup cakes with oreo frosting.
10. Oreo Cupcakes are ready to serve.