Pizza is an all time favorite snack recipe, especially for kids. It is arguably one of the most fun and delicious food on the earth. But what if it could be made with some more FUN! How about bringing a twist in its usual way of preparation. So, The Local Chefs brings to you the recipe of “PIZZA LOLLIPOP” which is mouth watering, yummylicious and full of cheese and veggies.
Pizza Lollipops are filled with richness of cheese and goodness of vegetables and off course tastes magical. It can be served as a great party starter along with any kind of dip, which will surely impress your people.
Preparation Time – 10 Minutes
Cooking Time – 10 Minutes
Serves – 8 People
4 Bread slice (without crust)
½ cup finely chopped Green Bell Pepper
½ cup finely chopped onions
4 Cubes processed cheese
¼ Cup grated mozzarella cheese
1 Tbsp pizza topping (I used fun food pizza topping)
2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp finely chopped Cilantro
½ Tbsp finely chopped green chilies (optional)
Salt to taste
1. In a bowl mix all the ingredients of spread together and keep aside.
2. To make a pizza lollipop take a slice of bread and roll it with the help of rolling pin.
3. Layer on the spread, then vegetables and lastly cheese. Leave some of the cheese exposed so that it can melt and act as a glue, to hold the pizza rolls together.
4. Now gently roll the bread slice from the longer side.
5. Cut the roll into 1/2-inch thick buns.
6. Arrange the buns on the baking try and grate same mozzarella cheese over them.
7. Add little of tomato ketchup on top of the rings.
8. Bake the rings at 180c for 8-10 minutes.
9. Put them on a stick and your pizza lollipop is ready to serve.