Have you ever prepared this beautiful recipe?????
They are ever so cute, quick to make and most importantly, very tasty! A recipe to try which would be perfect for any dinner party or just as a mid day easy appetizer.
“Spaghetti Nest” looks cute and as we all know the eyes must be pleased too!
So this festive season learn to make Spaghetti Nest with “THE LOCAL CHEFS”
Preparation Time – 10 Minutes
Cooking Time – 5 Minutes
Serves – 12-15 cups
250 gms good quality boiled wheat spaghetti
1 Cup peeled tomatoes (deseeded)
½ red onion, finely chopped
1 garlic glove, slightly mashed
A dash of extra virgin olive oil
½ Cup Mozzarella or Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp soya sauce
1tbsp tomato sauce
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Heat a large frying pan over low temperature. Drizzle with oil and add onion and garlic.
2. Add tomatoes into the pan and sauté for about 2 min.
3. Add salt, pepper, tomato sauce and soya sauce. Slightly cover with a lid and cook over low heat for about 20 min.
4. Pour a little water throughout cooking time if the sauce is getting too dry.
5. In the meantime cook your spaghetti. Add them into a pot of salted boiling water and cook for about 10 min for al dente (see package cooking time instructions).
6. Drain the spaghetti and add them into the sauce pan. Add the remaining basil leaves and drizzle with a little olive oil.
7. Stir fry for a minute to allow all the ingredients to mix together.
8. When the pasta is ready, mix mozzarella cheese & form muffin by rolling a little amount of spaghetti with a fork, just as you would do to eat them.
9. Arrange the spaghetti nest into muffin tins and keep a small piece of processed cheese in between the muffin.
10. Bake for 5 minute in a preheated oven at 180 degree.