Valentine’s Day is round the corner and “The Local Chefs” are up with a delicious Strawberry Mousse. So this valentine day, dine at home with your special ones and surprise them with unique and easy to make Strawberry Mousse. It is an instant and easy to make dessert which will save your time to enjoy this dish with your loved ones.
So add some romance to your Valentine’s Day menu with this recipe where the strawberries are clubbed with many more different flavors and garnished with many sprinklers of love.
Do try this for your partner and share your comments with THE LOCAL CHEFS……..
Preparation Time – 10 Minutes
Cooking Time – 15 Minutes
Serves – 12 – 15 pieces
8-10 Strawberry pureed + few chopped for garnish
150 ml Whipping Cream
120 gm White chocolate compound
1. Firstly keep the whipping cream, whisk and bowl in the freezer till it gets chill.
2. Now in a separate bowl chop the white chocolate into small pieces.
3. With the help of double boiling method melt the chocolate till it smoothen and keep aside till it comes to the room temperature.
4. Now remove the whipping cream, bowl and whisk from freezer and start whipping the cream till soft peaks form.
5. Once the white chocolate comes to room temperature add the whipped cream to it in two batches and with the help of spatula mix it well.
6. Add strawberry puree and mix till well incorporated.
7. Divide the mousse in individual dessert glasses.
8. Garnish the top with chopped strawberries and mint leaves.
9. Refrigerate for at least 2-3 hours before serving.