Tandoori Paneer Quiche
A crisp pastry case and a just-set creamy filling, “Tandoori Paneer Quiche” is a good solution to any meal dilemma from dinner parties, suppers, picnics and even afternoon tea. This quiche not only looks great, it really tastes of spring with its fresh and colorful vegetables.
So learn how to make Tandoori Paneer Quiche at home with “THE LOCAL CHEFS”
Preparation Time – 10 Minutes
Cooking Time – 5 Minutes
Serves – 10 pieces
100 gms cubed Paneer
1 small Capsicum ½ inch pieces
1 small onion ½ inch pieces
1 Tbsp oil
½ Tps Chaat masala
¼ Cup hung yogurt
½ Tps ginger-garlic paste
½ Tps kashmiri red chilli powder
Turmeric powder a pinch
Garam masala powder a pinch
1-2 Tbsp fresh cream
Few drops lemon juice
Salt to taste
1. Cut paneer small cubes. Mix together all the ingredients of the marinade and marinate the paneer cubes in it for about fifteen minutes.
2. Heat oil on a tawa, place the paneer cubes and shallow fry till golden and crisp on the surface. Drain on absorbent paper.
3. Toss the capsicums and onion pieces in the remaining marinade and sauté them in the remaining oil on the tawa for two to three minutes. Filling is ready
4. Place the filling over the tarts and garnish it with fresh cream, cheese and diced tomatoes.
5. Bake the tarts in a pre heated oven for 2-4 minutes or till the cheese melts.
6. Tandoori paneer quiche is ready to serve.