Baked Toasties with Pepper n Onion Gratin
Happiness come in small packages and so are the yummy and delicious Baked Toasties with Pepper n Onion Gratin. They are easy to make and taste lovely, you can make & serve it as a quick snack or brunch. So learn how to make Baked Toasties at home with “THE LOCAL CHEFS”
Preparation Time – 10 Minutes
Cooking Time – 5 Minutes
Serves – 10 pieces
10 Garlic Toast
1 Tbsp All purpose flour
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Cup Milk
½ Tps Black Pepper
½ Tps Sugar
2 Tbsp Grated Cheese
½ Tps Mixed Herbs
¼ cup Chopped Bell Peppers
¼ Chopped Spring Onions
Salt to Taste
- In a pan heat butter and add all purpose flour and stir it till it becomes golden brown.
- Add milk and stir well till it becomes thick.
- Now add sugar, black pepper, salt, cheese and mixed herb and mix well.
- Once the white sauce become thick, keep it aside to cool down.
- Add chopped bell peppers and spring onion to the white sauce, Gratin is ready
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degree.
- Place the gratin over the garlic toast and garnish it with cheese and pizza seasoning.
- Bake the toast in a pre heated oven for 2-4 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Garnish the toasties with spring onion and serve hot.