Hello guys!! Hope you all are doing good.
Well Diwali is round the corner and i guess you all must be too busy with the preparations. But what if you carve for some desserts???? Well no worries her i have a perfect recipe for you all that takes no time to prepare and tastes exotic and creamy. I love curd and recipes related to it are always on my top list. I am sure that you will definitely love this creamy Baked Vanilla Yogurt. Do share your feedback.
Preparation Time – 05 Minutes
Cooking Time – 30 Minutes
Serves – 08-10 person
250 ml condensed milk
250 ml milk
250 ml curd
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1. Prepare the ramekin bowl by greasing them with butter and keep aside.
2. Prepare the steaming vessel and combine together all ingredients nicely, so that there are no lambs.
3. Pour the batter into the ramekin bowls.
4. Place them into the steaming vessel and steam for 25-30 minutes or until the skewer comes out clean.
5. Allow them to cool completely and remove extra water.
6. Unmold them and drizzle your favorite sauce, syrup or simply top it with fresh fruits and serve chilled.