Happy Weekend Friends!!!
Preparation Time – 10 Minutes
Cooking Time – 45 – 60 Minutes
Serves – 06 person
1 Cups all purpose flour
½ Cup milk powder
½ Cup soft butter
½ Cup granulated white sugar
½ Cup warm milk
½ Tbsp baking powder
½ Tps baking soda
1 Tps vanilla essence
1 ½ Tbsp cocoa powder
4-5 Tbsp chopped cashew
- Pre heat the oven at 180 degree.
- Butter an 8” cake tin.
- In a bowl sieve together all purpose flour, milk powder, baking powder and baking soda, keep aside.
- In a separate bowl mix white sugar and butter and mix well.
- Add vanilla essence and mix.
- Now add the dry mixture and milk to the butter-sugar mixture and mix together till well incorporated.
- Divide the batter in two equal portions.
- Sift coco powder in one of the bowls and mix well
- Spoon two tablespoons of the plain mixture into the center of the prepared cake tin.
- Straight away spoon two tablespoons of the chocolate mixture on top.
- Continue doing this until all the mixture has been used.
- You will end up with lots of alternate rings of mixture in the tin.
- Add chopped cashew on the top.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool down and serve.