We all love chocolate cupcakes, isn’t?
Chocolate cupcakes have been always my favorite specially when it has nutella and cream in it. These add on to the cupcakes gives them a very smooth and creamy flavor as well as texture. I always wonder how i use to finish the big batch of these chocolate cupcakes in a day. May be i love them too much. i know what you guys must be thinking…..
Ill definitely insist you to try these cupcake and share your views which i always love to read.
Happy Baking Guys……
Preparation Time – 10-15 Minutes
Cooking Time – 30-60 Minutes
Serves – 12 cupcakes
100 gm plain flour
25 gm fine quality cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp baking soda
200 gm sweetened condensed milk
50 gm melted butter
100 ml amul fresh cream
Nutella and mixed chocochips for decoration
1. Line a cupcake with the liners or grease a 9” round cake tin with baking parchment paper.
2. Preheat the oven at 160C
3. In a mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients – flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda, mix well with a spoon and sieve once to make the mixture uniform and even.
4. In other bowl, add all the wet ingredients, butter, condensed milk and cream. Beat until well mixed.
5. Add in the sugar and mix again. Put the flour mixture in two batches and beat until well combined, (1-2 minutes).
6. Add in and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
7. Add hot water and beat for other 10-20 seconds.
8. Spoon the batter into the prepared cupcake liners or tin.
9. Bake for about 25 -30 minutes if making cupcakes or 1 hour if making the cake tin (until skewer come out clean).
1 tbsp vanilla extract
Finish the cupcakes
After the cupcakes completely cool down, spread the nutella on the cupcake with the help of a silicon brush and sprinkle the chocochips. And they are ready to be served